Pages

Oh, the People You'll Meet!

   In my life, I've met people. Some I never think about again. Some, I wonder what happened to them. Some, I wonder if they ever think about me. And then there are some I wish I never had to think about again.

   But I do.

     I have always thought of a coffee shop as a church-- of sorts. A place for fellowship. A community of individuals brought together in a place of worship(for me, anyways)  A place where wit & wisdom flow. Where we talk story. We discuss finance, state affairs, common gossip, and a bit of low brow comedy. I have met magnificent people and made personal connections that will last a lifetime. Ordinary encounters made extraordinary. 

   Coffee is the tie that binds us...at least in my life.

   Coffee--brewed. Hearts--warmed. My job here is done. :)



No comments: